Thursday, June 30, 2011

Ribbon Butterfly Card and Exciting News!

I am so excited! I am going to Summer Camp! I am participating in
I am having so much fun and learning a lot . This week the color combos are:


 My first card of camp:

I apologize the card appears crooked. It's not. I need to take my camera in and get it looked at.

Supplies: Paper is scraps.
Embossing Die:Craft Concepts Stately Embossing Folder
Embellishments; Robin's Nest Dew Drops, Hero Arts Pearls. Bakers Twine, Doodlebug Tangerine Jewels, Hobby Lobby Ribbon

And remember my Rock Climbing Layout?

 It's featured today on Scrapbook & Cards Today Blog:)

What a honor! I am so excited. I love the blog, especially because you can download the monthly magazine for free!

Have a wonderful day! Be sure to come back tomorrow for the Young Caters Unite Blog Hop! I have some Blog candy too:)


3 comments:

  1. WOW! What an absolutely beautiful butterfly. Great card. I am enjoying camp too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That butterfly is stunning and just perfect with the color inspiration you were given!
    Fantastic!
    Congrats on your layout being featured!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! How fun to be featured! Beautiful butterfly!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! I appreciate all of my wonderful readers! Elizabeth