Thursday, June 23, 2011

Wedding Layout

I fell in love with Kaisercraft's English Rose Collection when it came out. The problem was that with two boys I do not have a big call for it. Then I remembered that I never scrapped my wedding pictures. At first it was weird since I am divorced, but the thought of doing it for my future grandchildren gave me a good excuse. And this week Use it Tuesday's challenge is to use unused die cuts, punches or punches. And the Kaisercraft Muriel Die Cut from the English Rose Collection has been calling my name for months!! A perfect time to use it!



I made the ribbon flowers using Cosmo Crickets Glubber 2 inch circles and Hobby Lobby's Bridal Trim Ribbon.  I strated twisting the ribbon from the middle and worked my way out. I used Prima leaves and some tiny rosebuds I found at Micheal's in the bridal section to finish it out.

I found some pink and white silk flowers at Hobby Lobby and twisted them together using Glue Dots Mini Dots to adhere to the paper. I won a string of beaded pearls from Sandy at Paper Transformers. I used glue mini dots to tack it down to the paper.



Supplies:

Paper: Kaisercraft English Rose Collection: Muriel, Estelle (I cut off about 1/4 inch off the top to keep the bottom border strip because I really liked the rose border on the back of the Estelle paper.)

Ribbon Flower: Hobby Lobby Bridal Ribbon, Prima Leaves, Micheals Bridal Trim

Adhesive: Glue Glider Pro Extreme Tac, Glue Dots Mini Dots, Cosmo Cricket Glubbers

Flowers: Micheal's Bridal Trims

Rub-On's: Kaisercraft English Rose

Challenges: Use it Tuesday



Have a wonderful day filled with heartfelt moments!

4 comments:

  1. great idea to do this for your future grandchildren! and great idea to get those die cut out for the Use It Tuesday challenge! thanks for playing along :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning! The flowers are so lovely, what a great job you did. I really like how you used the stringed pearls. I love them and have tons of them, but never thought to make fourishes with them. Thank you for the fabulous idea. I have to say again...Simply stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is amazing! I just adore everything you did to this page. Fabulous job. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Use it Tuesday and usin' what you got!
    Hugs,
    Samantha
    www.thescrapmaster.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! I appreciate all of my wonderful readers! Elizabeth