If you are looking for Young Craters Unite Blog Hop please click here or scroll down.
A very special blogging friend, Cara at Miscellaneous Me has award me the Irresistibly Sweet Award.
The rules for the award are the following:
1) Send a thank you to the person who nominated you and include their link.
2) To accept this award, tell 7 random facts about yourself.
3) Pass the award on to at least 8 other awesome blog buddies.
So here are my 7 random facts:
1. My first full time teaching job was in a community where I had "cow" duty literally. Our playground was next to a cow pasture and occasionally they would get loose. Need I saw more??? LOL
2. I used to amaze my students because I can read upside down and backwards!
3. As a child and teenager I used to do beautiful embroidery, needlepoint and crewel work. Now I can't because of neuropathy and arthritis in my hands from the Behcets I can't feel the needle. Thankfully I still have some of my pieces:)
4. I dreaded taking art class while in school because I couldn't draw a stick figure let alone anything artistic. My teachers told me I was beyond hope and I would never have artistic talent.
5. I am happiest when I am in my craft room creating.
6. I LOVE the water. My dream is to one day have a cabin on a lake:)
7. I worked at Cedar Point Amusement Park while in college. I once rode the Gemini Roller Coaster for 3 hours straight while it was being tested for safety. Even in my sleep I thought I was still on the ride. I swear my bed was going up and down! LOL
And now to award to 8 other people:
1. Linda Inspiration is Everywhere
2. Sandy Paper Transformer
3. Esther For the Joy of Creating
4. Ioanna Maria Pieces of Me
5. Maria Creativity is Therapy
6. Lillian It Came From My Mothers Meatloaf
7. Eric Load of Scrap
Just a reminder I have Copic Marker Blog Candy up for grabs. You can get one entry for being a follower and another for leaving a comment. I will be choosing a winner on July 5th.
Have a wonderful day filled with scrappy moments!