Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Butterfly Award

One of my FAVORITE Blogs is For the Joy of Creating. Esther is a very talented crafter. If you have not checked her out, be sure you do:) She does beautiful work! So to be honored by her with the Butterfly Award means a lot to me.
There are some rules to follow so here they are:
Answer several questions. Award the 'Butterfly Award' to other bloggers
Contact the bloggers to let them know they have received this award
Put a link to the person who gave you the 'Butterfly Award' in the post
Here are the questions and my answers:

Q1) Name your favorite color? Pink

Q2) Name your favorite song? Amazing Grace

Q3) Name your favorite dessert? Just one?? REALLY??? Ok then....Strawberry Pretzel Salad

Q4) What wizzes you off at the moment? CONGRESS!!!!!!!!!!!
Q5) Your favorite pet? my cats Dustbunny and Mischief Both of them think they have to critique ALL of my crafting endevors!!!

Q6) Black or White? Both-I love the sharp contrast of the two together, lol

Q7) Your biggest fear? Keeping a roof over our heads

Q8) Best feature? Sense of humor

Q9) Everyday attitude? Happy

Q10) What is perfection? A day crafting and not having to be taxi Mom

Q11) Guilty pleasure? Red Lobster!!!!

Q12) When you're upset you? CRAFT!!!!

And now to pass this award on:) Some of these I know have already received the award, so just enjoy:)

Lillian from It Came from My Mother's Meatloaf
Raina from Raina's Favorite Crafty Things
Madison at Funky Cards
Kristy at Craftin' on My Door
Sandy at Paper Transformers
Linda at Papertracer

Thanks again Esther!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! I appreciate all of my wonderful readers! Elizabeth