Friday, August 26, 2011

I made top 3 at Cricut 360!

 I am very excited and humbled to announce my Hoot Layout made the top 3 at Cricut 360. This was my first time entering one of their challenges-my poor cricut has been gathering dust waiting for my new scrapbook room. It is so wonderful being able to get to my stuff! A very special thank you to Cricut 360 for the honor:)


To those of you on the East Coast, you are in my prayers. Please be careful. Ironic that Irene means peace isn't it?

Elizabeth

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the top 3!! I can see why. This is an amazing layout:) I love all these fall colors and fun details:) Just so you know, I received all your cards today:) Thank you so much!! You made my day!! I really appreciate all your support. Have a great weekend.
    ~Madison funkycards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You deserve the award, this layout was fantastic!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an awesome layout and well deserved. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! I appreciate all of my wonderful readers! Elizabeth