Friday, November 18, 2011
Tree-mendous Christmas Card
Stamps: Crafty Secrets Twinkle Stars, Hero Arts Tree-mendous
Paper and Cardstock:: Bo-Bunny Blitzen, Bazzill
Embellishments: Jillibean Twine, Creative Charms Gems
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Evergreen Bough, peeled Paint, Faded Jeans, Chipped Sapphire, Perfect Pearls mist
Directions: To make the folded Gate Card start with an 11x 5.5 piece of cadstock.
1. Score at the 2.75 inch mark on each end. Fold.
2. Stamp and emboss the Christmas tree on a 4.5 x 3,5 piece of white cardstock.
3. Mask the bottom are where the grass will go.
4. Cover the top with Tim Holtz Faded Jeans Distress Ink,
5. Touch up with Tim Holtz Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink.
6. Spray star stamp with Perfect Pearls Mist and stamp stars.
7. Mask the top and ink the bottom with Tim Holtz Peeled Paint and then touch up with Evergreen Bough Distress Ink.
8. Tie twine.
9. Add bling.
10. Mount on cardstock 5.5" x 5.45"
11. Attach on the left hand flap.
12. Stamp sentiment inside.
Today is the last day of Holiday Boot Camp..sigh
Have a wonderful day. It is FREEZING here, but it is beautiful, And James is coming home for the weekend before he goes to his Dad's for Thanksgiving. Yahoooo!!!!!