Thursday, March 29, 2012

Mother's Day Card

Supplies:
Paper and Cardstock: Lawn Fawn Brightside'
Ribbon: Simon Says April 2012 Card Kit
Die: Spellbinders Classic Heart-I used packaging acetate for the heart
Bling: Hero Arts Gemstones
Tape: Queen & Co Purple Polka Dot Trendy Tape
Flower Punch: Punch Bunch
Mini Glue Dots to attach the flowers to the acetate

The card is based on a card by Kristina Werner in Simon Says April 2012 Card Kit. But I changed it up a bit by making an acetate heart to attach the flowers too. (I used mini Glue dots.) I also did have have enough ribbon to make a bow,so I tied a knot again. I also added Hero Arts Clear Gems to the centers of the flowers.

And the ribbon is straight, not sure why the photo shows it as slanted?????

I made this card for my Mom for Mother's Day, but it certainly could work for other occasions.

Have a wonderful day! It is just beautiful here:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! I appreciate all of my wonderful readers! Elizabeth