This week at Lasting Memories the challenge is “How Do You Fold?”- Use some kind of paper folding technique like iris folding or teabag folding etc. on your layout. (Please include instructions or even a link to how you did your folding.)
|2 page Layout using circle folds for the border|
|Page 1-Circle folds are at the bottom|
|Page 2-Circle Folds are at the bottom|
Supplies: Cardstock and Paper: Core'dinations Lemonage Vintage Collection,
Paper House Shamrock Stamp
Ink: Colorbox Bisque, Colorbox Verdigris
Adhesives: Glue Dots, Scotch ATG
Tools: Martha Stewart Score Board, Marvy 2" Circle Punch
Embellishments: Micheals Shamrock Buttons, Petaloo,
TPC Studio Class Act Fabric Buttons, Stash
Directions for Circle Folds
1. Use double sided paper or use your Xyron to glue two 2 1/2"
strips back to back.
2. Using a 2" punch, punch out a circle.
3. Score the circle at 1 1/2"
4. Flip the circle around and score
again at 1 1/2"
5. Fold each side down and secure with a glue dot.
6. Add embellishment or use as is. I laid mine
side by side to make the border and I alternated
The owner of Lasting Memories (Karen) is sponsoring the challenge
week. She has a surprise bag of scrapping goodies for someone:)
Can't wait to see your fantastic folds!
Have a wonderful week!