Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Miss You Card

Have you checked out the new Stretch Your Stamps Online Class with Jennifer McGuire and Kirsten Werner?  It's already awesome and I haven't finished the first day of class! And you can still join in on the fun! I learned how to make my own multiple colored ink pad!  I can envision many uses for this awesome DIY stamp pad..  My first card today is for Operation Write Home.


Enabling Alert: I have discovered THE best cardstock for making cards. I am really in love with this stuff. Bazzill has hit a grand slam with it's new Card Shoppe line. It's heavy, beautiful colors and it doesn't tear when you score and fold. And it is reasonably priced:) You will be seeing more:) A link for it is in the supply list.



Supplies:


On to making more cards:)

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! I appreciate all of my wonderful readers! Elizabeth