Saturday, September 1, 2012

Vacation Layout for Digitally Sweet DT Call

Have you seen the new "Digitally Sweet Challenge Blog?" It's brand new challenge blog that is on Fridays! Here's the 911 on the Design Team call:

Challenge will start on Friday Sept 7 with a blog hop
Challenges will be weekly running from Friday at 8am EST to Thursday 9pm EST
We may have sponsors once in awhile, but the challenge is more to challenge yourself and to inspire AND be inspired by others - show what we can do with digital software
You commit to at least 3 challenges/mth
If you can't join, we ask that you post about the challenge and link back here
Comment on all DT blogs and as many entries as you can 
(once we get bigger, we'll assign number system)

New members will be notified on Tuesday, Sept 4th!

The DT call is open until Sunday Sept. 2nd.  I've decided to give it a try. Learning how to do Digital Scrapbooking is one of the goals I set for myself this year, so I decided that maybe being on a design team would keep me from proscrasintaing on learning how. This layout was done using My Memories Suite 3.




Be sure to check out this new challenge!

Have a wonderful day!





4 comments:

  1. This totally Rocks! Thanks for sharing it at Digitally Sweet Challenges. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Elizabeth - love your digital entry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did it!!!! And it's AWESoME!!!! I can't believe you were stressing over i!! Told ya easy peasy baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elizabeth is great!!! I think i will never do digital scrapbooking....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! I appreciate all of my wonderful readers! Elizabeth