Sunday, September 23, 2012

Lasting Memories Challenge Ribbons/Lace with Pink

Thanks so much joining us at Lasting Memories last week. It never ceases to amaze me how much talent there is out there! It's time to play with ribbons/lace with a touch of pink at Lasting Memories.

I apologize for the poor photo quality, the weather was not cooperating.

Supplies:
 Cardstock and Paper: Bella Blvd Birthday Girl (oh how I love this collection), Bazzill
Ribbon: Micheals
Alphabet Stickers: Doodlebug Teeny Tiny
Dies; Spellbinders Cupcakes, Cheery Lynn Sophia's Heart (I cut the center out-because I wanted more of a lace look. This die is difficult to use and I do not recommend it for beginners.
Beads: Micheals
Paint for cupcake frosting: Tulip Slick White (drop the bead "sprinkles"  in while the paint is still wet)

WANT TO BE A GUEST DESIGNER WITH LASTING MEMORIES FOR THE MONTH OF OCTOBER??
Don't forget to put "GDT" after your name when linking up.We would love to have you!!


Challenges:
Creative Scrappers 224
Looking forward to seeing your ribbons/lace with pink layouts!


8 comments:

  1. I love your take on the sketch....it turned out beautifully!!! Not sure I'd be very happy with a hug from a giant mouse tho :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great take on that sketch!! What a fun LO to and cute pic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol.... What a great photo and memory!!
    This LO is so beautiful! Love the simple light colour combinations with the Pink and Purple.. :)
    Toni.. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your LO is gorgeous. Lovely job with the sketch! Love those lace doilies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great layout. Perfect for the challenge and a great take on the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty layout. Love the lace. Also such a great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very lovely and feminine! Great choice of photo for the pink layout colors. I really brings the subject out as a main focus.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! I appreciate all of my wonderful readers! Elizabeth