Thursday, October 18, 2012

Lawn Fawn Hello Card

I needed a fun little Hello Card for a child who has a dog and a cat. I also wanted to get some of my scraps used up.




Tip: I cut my paper scraps into one inch widths.  I used the largest zig zag stitch on my sewing machine to stitch the strips together.

Supplies:
 Cardstock and Paper: Lawn Fawn Brights (happens to be my all time favorite paper)

Pen for Detailing the Cat and the Dog's nose: Black Sharpie Ultra Fine

Copics: YR02,E13,  E15, E17, Y04, Y08 YG17, Y17, YR04

Adhesives: Foam tape, glue dots


Have a Scrappy day!



1 comment:

  1. Elizabeth, what a great way to use scraps. Love your idea. Going to do it with mine. The card is too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! I appreciate all of my wonderful readers! Elizabeth