Sunday, April 14, 2013

Lasting Memories Challenge-Use Your Stash Blog Candy Winner

The winner of last week's Blog Candy is
 True Random Number Generator
  11Powered by RANDOM.ORG

T
The winner of the $15 a2z Scrapbooking Gift Certificate  is Buffy Esser who said, " What a fun page and memory, Love the papers you used the colors are fabulous!"

Buffy please contact Linda at a2zscrapbooking@comcast.net to redeem your gift certificate.

Oh I am so excited!!! My favorite challenges are ones that let me use up my stash! And today at Lasting Memories Challenge we are doing just that!

I love when I have a chance to do a girly girl page. With two boys those opportunities don't happen often. And getting to use up some of my stash makes it even better! And everything here has been sitting around for ages! So I had fun today:) This is for a friend, it's her daughter and granddaughter.



Supplies:
Cardstock and Paper: Girls Paperie Paper Girl, Cor'dinations Meadow,  Bazzill
Lace: Offray (I added the jewels), My Mind's Eye
Flower and Pin: Webster's Pages Winter Fairy Tales
Pearl Swirl: Zva Creative
Jewlels: Michaels
Dies: Spellbinders Scalloped Hearts, Cheery Lynn Sophie's Heart, MFT Mini Dollies
Flowers: Petaloo and Stash

Challenges:

Simply Create Too! Use your stash. (Everything was from my stash)
Happy Camper: Flower Power

Take the time to Smile and enjoy life this week! I am looking forward to seeing what you can do with your stash!







14 comments:

  1. Elizabeth, I adore this frilly girly page! The touch of pearls and roses are just perfect for that sweet photo! Fabby job....
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely LO Elizabeth! I'm sure your friend will love it.
    Tanti :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute, I love the lace trims and the butterfly! Btw thank you so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. had to do a double take of the layout. So glad you got some girly work done to help put a dent in the stash. Bet the boys won't even notice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely layout, flowers are fab x Thanks for joining us at Happy Campers x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The lace gives it such a feminine touch. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. ha... I'm with Haven... had to do a double take as well. Glad you got to play on the feminine side. LOVE this layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This layout is really gorgeous! Love your design and the papers are lovely.

    Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this fortnight at Simply Create Too.
    Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

    Hugs Mian
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful LO! I love all the layering you did, great way to use that stash. Im with you, I love stash challenges. In the process of creating I always find items that I had forgotten about.
    TFS!
    ClaireR

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, this is gorgeous, she'll love it!! Nice to see some 'girlie' stuff going on here!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tomorrow is NATIONAL SCRAPBOOK DAY so we going to have some fun and craft all day!! If you get a chance to get in your craft room tomorrow I will be hosting 4 different challenges at Clearly iStamp Blog. I would love if you can come play with me and you might even win some great prizes!
    http://www.clearlyistamp.blogspot.com/

    Kathy D.
    Clearly Digi Stamps DT Member

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! I appreciate all of my wonderful readers! Elizabeth