Sunday, September 8, 2013

Lasting Memories Animal Antics

  It's all about Animal Antics at Lasting Memories this week. We want to see the animals in your life. 

My layout is about Bears we saw in Gatlinburg, TN. It was Spring time and they were territorial. Did you know bears growl like dogs???  We stood there a good hour watching them!


Supplies:

Paper and Cardstock: Studio Calico, Bazzil
Twine: Doodlebug
Brads: Doodlebug
Alphabet: Doodlebug


Looking forward to seeing your animal antics.


6 comments:

  1. Love that LO of bears and yes I kinda figured they growled like dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO! Gotta love watching the bears, huh? They're pretty cool - from a distance of course!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! My husband sees bears all the time around here, but I never have. I am jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great LO, love the black and white combo! I love watching the bears at the zoo...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures and great page too! I love watching bears too. We have ice bears at the zoo here in the city.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! I appreciate all of my wonderful readers! Elizabeth