Saturday, November 16, 2013

Christmas Card- Peace Love Joy


I am finally getting around to my Christmas Cards. I am taking Jennifer McGuire's Holiday Card Workshop and they have slowed down the pace, so that you have a day in between lessons and it has made it so much less stressful for me:) And check this out I  have a card done and I am starting the next one:)



Side view



Supplies:
Cardstock: Neenah Desert, Hero Arts Grass, Hero Arts Pool
Embellishments: Hero Arts gems, star rhinestone (stash), sequins (stash)
Stamp: Impression Obsession Cover A Card Snowflakes
Ink: Hero Arts Unicorn Ink


Challenges:
Creative Corner Challenge: Let it Snow


Have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

  1. Great card design and I love the tree. Thanks for joining us at Creative Corner.
    Nancy,DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! I appreciate all of my wonderful readers! Elizabeth