Sunday, May 18, 2014

Female Graduation Layout with Butterflies

Hello there! Did you miss me? I apologize for the disappearing act.  I had two heart attacks exactly two weeks apart in March due to the Behcets and it has had its challenges. We have had a difficult time getting my heart to slow down, it thinks it is running the Boston Marathon even when I am sleeping. I think we are finally getting it under control and I can sit for more than a few minutes without becoming agitated.

I love to scrap with sketches and this week Lasting Memories is a sketch! A special thank you to PageMaps for allowing us to use the sketch!


Isn't this a fun sketch? Thanks Denise for finding it for us!

My niece (the baby of the family) is graduating from high school next month. I am working on an album for her graduation party.

Here's my layout. I used white pieces of cardstock in clear photo corners to mark where the pictures go for her.



Challenges:
Crafting When We Can : Use a diecut- I used Silouette's Butterfly Circle Frame

Have a wonderful week!

Supplies:


7 comments:

  1. Wonderful layout Elizabeth. A graduation album is a wonderful gift. Love those papers and the butterflies are a lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been so worried about you but did not want to bother you. Hope things get much better soon. Your layout is great. So many elements. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you did with that border frame, I'll have to cut mine out :) and soon. Such a pretty layout and I like your rendition of the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear about your health issues. I pray you will be better soon. Your layout is lovely! Butterflies are some of my favorites. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafting When We Can and good luck. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great take on the sketch! I'm sure your niece is going to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Elizabeth! We sure did miss you. This is just a fabulous LO! Ready for those beautiful pics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, we missed you! Great layout, love the butterfly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! I appreciate all of my wonderful readers! Elizabeth