Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Best friends Pet Layout and winner of OWH Memorial Day Hop

First, it is time to announce the winner of the OWH Memorial Day  Hop

True Random Number Generator  21Powered by RANDOM.ORG
Comment 21:
A wonderful card and thank you for sharing what you wrote- so helpful and beautifully touching!

Congrats SuprFoxDesign please contact a2zscrapbooking@ comcast.net and put OWH Memorial Day Winner in the subject line to collect your$25 gift certificate.


Supplies listed at bottom of the post.

Tip One: To make the BFF letters I used American Crafts DIY Thickers. I first covered them in Glitter Ritz Warm Highlight. I used a bone folder to make sure the glitter was flat and was sticking well. I then colored the glitter with Copic Marker G28.

Tip Two: I have been concentrating on buying white thickers and then using my Copic Markers to color them.I am finding I have less waste.  I also buy the letter sets in three so that I have enough of the vowels to use the sets up.


Challenges:

613 Avenue Create Best Friends

Catered Crop: Manly Men Projects

Crafting When We Can:Use your leftovers, nothing new. Oh this was a challenge that spoke to my heart since I am on a spending freeze until I make a major dent in my stash!
Pile it On; Use Patterned Paper

Have a great day!

Elizabeth




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! I appreciate all of my wonderful readers! Elizabeth