Sunday, August 3, 2014

Lasting Memories Challenge- It's a Heat Wave Photo Inspiration and Blog Hop winner

We have a winner from the Lasting Memories 200th Challenge! For the life of me I can never get random number generator to cut and paste correctly, but I did use it. There were 15 comments and the 11th one is Jackie George one of my DT sisters! Congrats Jackie:)

Now onto this week's challenge:)

I love my Silhouette. It took me a long time to join the Silhouette bandwagon.  For years I was a Cricut fan, but honestly I didn't use it as much as I should have considering the price because I hated digging out cartridges looking for the image I needed. With the silhouette I can  just search my Silhouette File on my Computer or click and go straight to the store. And I only have to buy the file I need.

So what is this leading up to?  It's time for a photo inspiration  at Lasting Memories. 

Here's your inspiration for Summer and Peppers:


I chose to focus on the orange peppers. I used Silhouette's Racing for the title. I also used the Silhouette's Checkered Border for the bottom trim. The rest was done with stash and we won't talk about how old some of it is. Let's just suffice it to say, it was long overdue to be used.








Looking forward to seeing your photo inspired layouts!




3 comments:

  1. How COOL! The colors look wonderful on this! Elizabeth, DL JING, it's free and it will take a screen shot for you, that's what both Karen and I use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those action shots, and the orange looks fab with the checks :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! I appreciate all of my wonderful readers! Elizabeth