Sunday, September 28, 2014

Applewood Farms Layout


Don't you just love this time of the year? I love the cooler temps, the changing leaves, and the crispness in the air. And the boys and I love visiting the orchards and farm markets.  So I am so excited that the theme at Lasting Memories is Nature's Glory.

This page  is from our Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge trip a couple of years ago in to the spring time. Applewood Farms is such a treat. The restaurant is wonderful (get the fried chicken)and the signature Apple Julep (nonalcoholic) was yummy! They also had a bakery, ice cream shop, Cider mill and awesome gift shop filled with all kinds of apple products and more.







Supplies:
Cardstock and Paper: Hero Arts Pine Layering Paper, American Crafts Kraft, Coordinations
Studio Calico Wood Veneer Banners
Michael's Ribbon
Dies: Spellbinders Heartfelt Creations Classic Editions, Cottage Cutz Apples,  Cottage Cutz Mini Basket
Brad: Stash
Alphabet: Making Memories
Copics: E57,E39, R37


Challenges

Crafts for the Craic: Something with circles on it. I used wagon wheels and apples.
Crafts 4 Eternity: Smile Please-Look at those huge grins on the boys:)

Have a wonderful week! I am looking forward to seeing your interpretation of Nature's Glory!


7 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fabulous place to visit {I *love* apples!!} There's a town called Stanthorpe a few hours away from where I live, that has places like that too - always so wonderful in autumn. I never tried Apple Julep before but now I want to :) Love the wonderful autumn colours you used on your LO and that cute apple cart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us over at Craft for the Craic.
    Hugs DT Katya
    http://madewithlovebykatya.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Elizabeth! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's nice that they still pose for pics! Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cool... I want to visit it too now!! lol..
    Great layout.. Thanks for sharing, Toni.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a great place to visit - especially if you are hungry!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! I appreciate all of my wonderful readers! Elizabeth