Thursday, December 8, 2011

Dashing Through the Snow Card

I tried a new technique today I learned from Simply Cards Magazine Issue 90-doing paper piecing with diamond shaped pieces. Hmm..took a little time to get the pieces to match up exactly and then attached with foam tape. Not as easy as it looks. But here is my first attempt..

Inside: Laughing all the way!

Supplies:
Digital Image:Simply Cards Magazine Issue 90
Cardstock and paper: Bo-Bunny Blitzen
Ranger Stickles: Diamond, Xmas Red, Lime Green
Mittens Stickers: Stash

Have a day filled with laughter!


3 comments:

  1. this is really lovely! Maybe my favourite of yours yet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect job on your first attempt Elizabeth. These are really a lot of fun to make. I adore the image you chose and the mitten :o) I love them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! I appreciate all of my wonderful readers! Elizabeth