Friday, October 26, 2012

Digitally Sweet Challenge--Positvely Paws

Wow this past week has flown by! This week at Digitally Sweet we are "positively all paws: regarding our pets. We want to see your pets or if you have no pets any animal picture will do:)

This week I changed to a 8.5 x 11 format because  when I went to print my 12 x 12 digital layouts I received a message that the layouts were too large for the pixels. But the catch is that you have to be careful about embellishments because they overwhelm a page fast.

 If there is anyone out there who can give me a hand and tell me what I need to do to be able to print those layouts, I would deeply appreciate the info. Also if there is a printing company that does 12x12 that you prefer, I would love to hear about them too:)

Software: My Memories Suite (Isn't that little dog cute?)

I am looking forward to seeing your pets:)

Have a wonderful week!


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful scrapbook page. I think you did a great job. Beautiful dog. I can't help you, don't know anything about digi scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried saving the layout in a different format - JPEG?

    Great creation and lovely photo.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your LO! Is this your son's doggie? You made the colors so cool! In my software I just choose the size LO I want and I bought a printer that would print 12' and I just print them myself. Maybe try to convert it to a JPEG (look on your software and see if it has a SHARE button and that's where you can convert it to a JPEG. I never use the print on the program bc it never prints right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOu can get them printed at ScrapbookPlease.com :) They print 12 x 12s off for a quite reasonable price! I wish I had a 12 x 12 printer but Im sure it would still be cheaper in the long run to send them off....thats why I don't print my own photos for layouts any more. This isnt the trouble making dog we heard so much about is it???

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! I appreciate all of my wonderful readers! Elizabeth