Thursday, March 7, 2013

I Think of You Card

It's been a long time since I posted a card. I wanted to use up my February 2013 Simon Says Card Kit, because quite frankly i am running out of storage room and I have no idea why I think I need to hoard these kits....sigh. Back to the paper addiction I suppose...

This card was inspired by Sarah J. Moerm. 



Supplies:
Kit: Simon Says Stamp February 2013 Stamp Kit
Stickers: K & Company
Lace: Stash
Adhesive: Glue Glider Pro
Ink: Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink: Frayed Burlap

Challenges:
Addicted to Stamps and More: Clean and Simple
Flutterby Wednesday: Open Challenge using butterfly or fairy


Have a day filled with butterfly moments!


3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, Elizabeth, the soft colours are so lovely and gentle! Thank you for joining us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, soft colors! Thanks for joining us at ATSM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty butterfly! I love the unique colors you chose for your clouds. So pretty. Thanks for playing at ATSM this week. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! I appreciate all of my wonderful readers! Elizabeth