Friday, April 5, 2013

Digitally Sweet Challenge-Photo Inspiration

Ohhhh...Check out the photo inspiration this week for Digitally Sweet Challenges....doesn't it just make your mouth water?

Forget the challenge I just want to go play in the candy store! LOL

So here's my take on the photo inspiration. I used My Memories Suite 4 Roy G Biv


We ran across this telephone booth in Gatlinburg, TN. You should have seen the look on the boys' faces! LOL They were clueless as to what it was. They couldn't believe there was a cord on the telephone and the fact that it couldn't text! LOL My children are clueless!

Challenges:

Child's Play Challenges: Matchbox Cars (I used the colors)


Have a week filled with enjoying old fashioned things!


2 comments:

  1. What a fun LO Elizabeth.
    I have similar experience with my daughter. LoL. Love the bright colours you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed when I saw this!! Omg, kid's don't know how to pick up a telephone and DIAL!! Too funny! Love your LO!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! I appreciate all of my wonderful readers! Elizabeth