Sunday, March 16, 2014

Lasting Memories Challenge- The Shades of Green



Happy St. Paddy's Day tomorrow:)  In honor of the day Lasting Memories DT member Claire wants us to do a layout in shades of green.

I have to be honest this was a bit of challenge especially since I was trying to do it without buying any paper.  So do you think I pulled it off?







Journaling Note: I left the journaling label empty so that James could fill it in since I wasn't there.

The Sketch that inspired this layout was from Inspired to Scrap October 2013 Weekend Warrior's Class

Supplies:

Paper and Cardstock: Mulberry paper (This was a trend about 10 years ago. Maybe I can restart it, so that I can use my stash?) Stash and scraps

Label Die: Lifestyle Crafts-sorry I don't know the name, it was given to me out of the package)

Alphabet: American Craft Dear Lizzie Fantastic Foam stickers

Tape: American Craft Glitter Tape

Looking forward to seeing your green! Happy St. Patrick's Day!


4 comments:

  1. Elizabeth, glad you're back! What a great two pager! Great use of green!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you definitely pull it off, great job using so much green!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, I'm with Claire - you definitely pulled it off. Is that a fire lookout? Looks like a great spot :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you left the spot open for him to add this thoughts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! I appreciate all of my wonderful readers! Elizabeth