Sunday, March 30, 2014

Lasting Memories-Jokes on You


This week at Lasting Memories the theme is "Jokes on You!" Here's your chance to use a sense of humor when you are designing your pages!

When Percy was alive, James loved pretending to talk for Percy. Well one day Percy got the best of James and jumped in the car and refused to get out of the driver's seat. The message was plain and clear, " May I drive please?" LOL The second page is at the end f the trip when Percy came to visit us for the weekend. (And of course we went to the meat market to buy him a bone!)




I apologize for the photo issue-for some reason the ribbon looks crooked-but it's not in real life. I am thinking that maybe the Behcets is keeping me from holding the camera still enough?

Supplies:
Cardstock and Paper: Stash
Embellishments:  Jollies
Ribbon: Hobby Lobby
Alphabet: American Crafts Thickers Sotheby's
Tag: Basic Grey
Adhesive: Glue Glider Pro

Looking forward to having a giggle with you this week!


2 comments:

  1. OMG Elizabeth, I LOVE these layouts, the first one made me giggle, percy really wants to drive...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I think I'm in love with Percy, what a cutie!! And of course he wants to drive - he's seen his humans do it, how hard can it be??

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! I appreciate all of my wonderful readers! Elizabeth